Ramen Noodle Salad (with Broccoli Slaw)
This Ramen Noodle Salad is a make ahead cole slaw, made with broccoli slaw and ramen noodles, that is perfect for a side dish for a potluck, bbq, or picnic.
- 2 12-ounce bags broccoli slaw
- 1 package Ramen noodles Roasted Chicken flavor
- 1 sweet red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 package Ramen Roasted Chicken Seasoning packet
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup white sugar
In a large bowl, toss together the Salad ingredients.
Reserve a small amount of red bell pepper, green onion, and almonds to sprinkle over the top just before serving.
Pour the vinaigrette (see below) over the salad and toss to thoroughly coat the ingredients.
Just before serving, give it a good toss and sprinkle some additional red bell pepper, green onion, and almonds on top. Enjoy!
Calories: 141kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 68mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 511IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg