Asian BBQ Burger with Sriracha Mayo
Asian BBQ Burger with Sriracha Mayo is seasoned with Asian flavors, including Hoisin sauce, which is like a Chinese BBQ sauce, and topped with Sriracha Mayo.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon Asian-style Sriracha chile-garlic sauce adjust to taste
- 1 teaspoon Asian toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha or adjust to taste
Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
Mix ground beef, green onion, hoisin sauce, Sriracha sauce, sesame oil, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, ginger, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Divide meat mixture into quarters; form each portion into a patty.
Grill on the preheated grill until meat is browned and no longer pink inside, about 10 minutes per side.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together the mayonnaise and the Sriracha. Spread about 1 tablespoon of the Sriracha mayonnaise on each burger bun.
Dress the burger with your choice of toppings: lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, slaw, etc.
Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 498mg | Potassium: 391mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 136IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 3mg