Chipotle Sweet Potatoes with Queso Fresco
Chipotle Sweet Potatoes with La Vaquita® Queso Fresco adds an authentic Mexican twist to sweet potato fries with the addition of chipotle chile powder and queso fresco.
- 1 package frozen sweet potato fries I used sweet potato waffle fries
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 1/2 cup crumbled La Vaquita® Queso Fresco
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Cover a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
Season the sweet potato fries with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chipotle chile powder.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Sprinkle with La Vaquita® Queso Fresco crumbles.
Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro.
Calories: 76kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 137mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 4821IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 96mg | Iron: 1mg