Pumpkin Fluff is an easy, no-bake pumpkin dessert dip, made with only five ingredients, and is perfect to serve for a Fall party or holiday dinner.
Servings 16 (4 TBL each)
- 1 (15-ounce) can Pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package Instant vanilla pudding (This is the small package)
- 1 (8-ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed (like Cool Whip)
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice (See note below)
- 1.5 cups mini marshmallows (optional)
In a large bowl, add the thawed 8-ounce package of whipped topping (like Cool Whip), 15-ounces of canned pumpkin puree, and 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice.
Empty the dry contents of the 3.4-ounce package of Instant Vanilla Pudding and stir until everything is well combined.
Fold in 1-1/2 cups of mini marshmallows and stir until the marshmallows are evenly distributed throughout the pumpkin fluff dip.
Serve in a bowl with graham crackers, Gingersnaps, or apple slices to use as dippers.
For a nice presentation, add a dollop of whipped topping on top of the Pumpkin Fluff and sprinkle with cinnamon just before serving.
- Be sure to buy pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling. That is very important for this recipe to work.
- Be sure to use the small package of instant pudding, which is 3.4 ounces. If you don't want to use vanilla instant pudding, cheesecake pudding works well also.
- If you don't have pumpkin pie spice, then see the blog post above for a substitute for it. You can easily make your own pumpkin pie spice to use in this recipe.
- It is very important that the whipped topping be thawed out. Frozen whipped topping won't work. Be sure to plan ahead to give yourself time to thaw out the whipped topping.
- If you don't have mini marshmallows, then leave them out of the recipe. There is no need to substitute anything else.
Calories: 79kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 54mg | Potassium: 69mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 4147IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg