Graveyard 7-Layer Mexican Dip
Graveyard 7-Layer Mexican Dip turns a traditional 7-Layer Dip into a fun, Halloween Party Appetizer dip with tortilla chips as tombstones. Celebrate Halloween or Día de Los Muertos with this delicious Mexican dip!
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 4-1/2 ounces (1/2 package) Ranchero® Beef Chorizo
- 2 cups prepared guacamole
- 1 (12-ounce) package Cacique® Cilantro Lime Mexican Style Sour Cream
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes or pico de gallo
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1/2 (10-ounce) package Cacique® Cotija Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped Cilantro
First Layer: Chorizo and Refried Beans
Cook your favorite Cacique® Chorizo per package instructions.
In a bowl, mix together 1/2 a package of cooked Cacique® Beef, Soy, or Pork Chorizo with a 16-ounce can refried beans.
Spread the refried bean - chorizo mixture on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
Third Layer: Mexican Style Sour Cream
Fourth Layer: Tomatoes or Pico De Gallo
Fifth Layer: Black Olives
Sixth Layer: Mexican Cheese
Tombstone Halloween Decorations
For tombstones, just before serving, stand up rectangular shaped tortilla chips vertically into the dip to look like tombstones.Either serve immediately or refrigerate (prior to adding chips) until you are ready to serve.
Calories: 98kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 197mg | Potassium: 224mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 195IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg