It's Greek to Me Broccoli Slaw
This cool, refreshing Broccoli Slaw, with a Greek Vinaigrette, makes a delicious healthy side dish. With no mayonnaise, it makes a perfect side for a BBQ or picnic.
- 1 12-ounce bag broccoli slaw mix (I use Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw)
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Add the broccoli slaw into a large bowl. Toss in red and green bell peppers, black olives, red onion, almonds, and feta cheese. Pour vinaigrette over the slaw and stir until evenly coated.
Refrigerate overnight to serve the next day.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 249mg | Potassium: 97mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 422IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 1mg