Creamy Tomatillo Jalapeno Ranch Dip
This Creamy Tomatillo Jalapeno Ranch Dip is a copycat recipe of the Jalapeno Ranch Dip served at the popular Chuy's Mexican Restaurant.
- 1 16 ounce container sour cream or greek yogurt
- 2 1 ounce packages ranch dressing mix
- 1/3 cup Herdez Tomatillo Verde Mexican Cooking Sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1/2 can chopped jalapeños or 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped (or for more heat leave in the seeds)
- 2 cloves garlic minced (about 2 teaspoons)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
Place the Herdez Tomatillo Verde Cooking sauce, cilantro, garlic and jalapeños in a food processor or blender.
Blend until smooth and set aside.
Add the sour cream and ranch dressing mix and pulse until smooth and creamy.
Refrigerate for about two hours to allow for the flavor to develop.
Calories: 79kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 827mg | Potassium: 139mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 181IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 1mg