Tortellini Bacon and Broccoli Salad
Tortellini Bacon and Broccoli Salad with broccoli, carrots, and tomatoes in a creamy, tangy, sweet dressing is simple, easy, and delicious!
- 1 9-ounce package whole wheat cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 cups chopped fresh cooked broccoli
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 4 slices cooked center-cut bacon crumbled
Prepare the tortellini according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, horseradish, vinegar, and sugar. Add in tortellini, broccoli, carrots, onion, tomatoes and bacon. Stir until all ingredients are evenly distributed and coated with dressing.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 335mg | Potassium: 173mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1643IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 1mg