Bacon Pasta Salad Primavera
Bacon Pasta Salad Primavera is an easy summer pasta salad with only 5 ingredients but plenty of pasta, bacon and Italian primavera vegetables.
- 1 16-ounce package rotini pasta (or any shaped pasta)
- 6 slices cooked bacon chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 package frozen mixed vegetables (like Bird's Eye Recipe Ready Primavera Blend)
- 1 bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese optional
Prepare the pasta according to the directions on the package. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
In a large skillet add 1 teaspoon olive oil and empty the package of Recipe Ready vegetables into the skillet. Stir the vegetables and saute until the vegetables are heated through and softened.
Add the sautéed vegetables, and bacon to the pasta and stir until evenly combined.
Pour the dressing on the pasta and stir. Add cheese if desired.
Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 494mg | Potassium: 146mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1954IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 114mg | Iron: 1mg