Cajun Blackening Seasoning Recipe
This yummy, spicy Cajun Blackening Seasoning Recipe is a healthy, no (or low) sodium, spice blend mix that will save you money over prepackaged store-bought seasoning mix blends.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon ground dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt optional
- Customize the seasoning to your taste. Maybe you want to increase the garlic powder or reduce the cayenne to reduce the heat. When you are making the spice mix, you can adjust each seasoning to your taste preference. It is very customizable to your taste preferences.
- Be sure to check out the other seasoning mixes on Flavor Mosaic, such as Chicken Seasoning, Fajita Seasoning, Taco Seasoning, and Greek Seasoning.
Calories: 8kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Sodium: 195mg | Potassium: 37mg | Vitamin A: 515IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 0.7mg