Sausage Mediterranean Cups
These Sausage Mediterranean Cups, with sausage, feta cheese, olives, thyme, and tomatoes, make tasty appetizers for Thanksgiving or a Holiday party and help make the holidays more memorable.
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Grands! Biscuits
- 1/2 lb bulk spicy pork sausage
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes optional
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 6 green olives chopped
- 1 roma tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Press each biscuit into the bottom and sides of a muffin tin. Set aside.
In a hot skillet over medium heat, brown sausage. Add onions and mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes. Add thyme, olives, tomato, and feta cheese.
Stir in cream cheese, and continue stirring until it is melted and well combined.
Spoon sausage mixture into each biscuit cup.
Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 736mg | Potassium: 306mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 559IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 1mg