Bacon Broccoli Tortellini Salad
This Bacon Broccoli Tortellini Salad is one of my favorite pasta salads for an outdoor BBQ, picnic, or tailgating party and has been lightened up by reducing the sugar in the dressing!
- 1 20-ounce package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise I used light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar (or SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener)
- 2 cups chopped cooked broccoli
- ½ cup chopped or shredded carrots
- ½ red onion sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 4 slices cooked bacon crumbled
Prepare the tortellini according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, and SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener.
Add tortellini, broccoli, carrots, red onion, grape tomatoes, and bacon. Stir until all ingredients are evenly distributed and coated with the dressing.
Refrigerate the Bacon Broccoli Tortellini Salad until ready to serve.
Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 341mg | Potassium: 121mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1315IU | Vitamin C: 19.1mg | Calcium: 94mg | Iron: 1.6mg