Easy Lasagna Soup
An easy cheesy and comforting Italian lasagna soup that tastes like your favorite lasagna.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 2 14.5 oz cans Italian style diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 24 oz jar marinara sauce
- 2 cups reduced sodium beef broth
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 cups lasagna noodles broken into small pieces
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup Italian blend cheese shredded
Boil the broken lasagna noodles per package directions.
In a dutch oven cook the ground beef until browned and no longer pink.
Stir in the minced garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
Pour in the diced tomatoes and their liquid. Simmer for about 2 minutes.
Pour in the marinara sauce and beef broth.
Stir in the Italian seasoning.
Stir in the drained cooked pasta.
Let the soup simmer for about 5 minutes.
About 5 minutes before serving spoon in the ricotta cheese, and top with shredded Italian style cheese.
Cover for about 3 - 5 minutes to let cheese melt. Serve hot.
Calories: 729kcal | Carbohydrates: 114g | Protein: 47g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 263mg | Potassium: 766mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 91IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 154mg | Iron: 7mg