Oreo Fluff, an easy 5-ingredient no-bake Oreo cookie salad, is a sweet and creamy dessert and is popular at holiday parties.
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip
- 30 Oreo Cookies (crushed)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
Empty the (3.4 ounce) box of cheesecake instant pudding mix into a large bowl. (If you can't find cheesecake instant pudding, then use vanilla or white chocolate instant pudding flavors.)
Pour in 2 cups of milk with the instant pudding mix and whisk until it thickens.
Fold in an (8-ounce) container of refrigerated whipped topping (like Cool Whip) with the pudding mixture. Stir until combined.
Add the crushed Oreo cookies and stir until the cookies are mixed throughout the mixture.
Add in 2 cups of mini marshmallows and stir until they are evenly distributed throughout the Oreo Fluff. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If you can't find cheesecake pudding mix, then use vanilla pudding mix instead.
- Use any brand of refrigerated whipped topping. It does not have to be Cool Whip.
- You can crush Oreos by either using a blender or food processing or by placing in a plastic bag and rolling with a rolling pin.
Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 163mg | Potassium: 118mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 65IU | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 2.6mg