Antipasto Pasta Salad for Summer
Antipasto Pasta Salad is a unique pasta salad with meats and vegetables found in the first course of an Italian meal, such as salami, asiago cheese, olives, artichokes, and peppers.
- 16 ounces small shell pasta
- 1/4 lb genoa salami chopped
- 1/4 lb pepperoni chopped
- 8 ounces Asiago Cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup black olives chopped
- 1/2 each red bell pepper orange bell pepper, and yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated parmesan
Prepare the pasta per package directions and drain. Place drained pasta in a large bowl. Add all the pasta salad ingredients and toss.
For the dressing, in a small bowl mix together all ingredients. Pour the dressing over the pasta salad in the large bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least two hours.
Calories: 400kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 786mg | Potassium: 205mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 382IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 252mg | Iron: 1mg