Black Bean and Feta Cheese Ugly Dip
This easy Black Bean and Feta Cheese Ugly Dip is great as a side to a Mexican dinner, or on top of a salad, or as a cold appetizer dip.
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 (11-ounce) can corn (drained)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 small red onion diced
- 1 (4-ounce) pkg crumbled feta cheese
- 5 green onions chopped
Whisk vinegar, sugar, olive oil, garlic powder, and pepper together in a bowl.
Mix black beans, corn, red onion, and red and green bell peppers together in a separate bowl.
Drizzle dressing over black bean mixture; toss to coat.
Refrigerate dip 1 hour.
Top with feta cheese and chopped green onions before serving.
Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 65mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 335IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg