Chicken Alfredo Italian Totchos
Chicken Alfredo Italian Totchos, inspired by the Italian style nachos at one of our favorite restaurants, use tater tots instead of tortilla or pasta chips to make a quick and easy, kid-friendly weeknight meal.
- 1/2 (28-oz) package frozen tater tots
- 1-1/2 cups cooked chicken breast cubed or shredded (Rotisserie chicken works well)
- 1 (14-ounce) jar Prego Homestyle Alfredo Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups Italian Blend cheese mozzarella, parmesan
- 12 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley chopped
- 4 green onions thinly chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced Black Olives
Bake tater tots per package directions in a preheated oven.
Remove baked tater tots from oven and place on a large microwavable serving dish.
Spread cooked chicken breast evenly over the tater tots.
In a small saucepan over medium low heat, add the Prego Homestyle Alfredo. Cook for about 5 minutes or until heated through.
Pour the Prego Homestyle Alfredo Sauce over the tater tots and cooked chicken.
Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the sauce.
Microwave the “totchos” for about one minute or until cheese is melted.
Then top with the tomatoes, parsley, green onions and black olives.
Calories: 512kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 113mg | Sodium: 1298mg | Potassium: 562mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 718IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 2mg