Fresh Fruit Salad with a Virgin Margarita Dressing
A Fresh Fruit Salad with a Virgin Margarita Dressing makes a deliciously light dessert that is perfect for a Spring or Summer holiday brunch or picnic.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Fresh Fruit Salad
- 1 cup cantaloupe cut into small chunks
- 1 cup watermelon cut into small chunks
- 1 cup honeydew melon cut into small chunks
- 1 cup fresh pineapple cut into small chunks
- 1 cup fresh strawberries washed, hulled and quartered
- 1 cup fresh blueberries washed
- 1 cup red of green grapes halved
- 2 oranges sliced and halved (for slices and for juice)
Virgin Margarita Dressing
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice can be from a fresh orange above
- 1 tablespoon SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener Granulated
To make the Fresh Fruit Salad, combine all the cut fruit and berries in a large bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
To make the Virgin Margarita Dressing, in a small bowl, add the lime juice, lemon juice and orange juice and SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated. Stir until the SPLENDA® has dissolved.
Just before serving, pour the Virgin Margarita Dressing over the Fresh Fruit Salad.
Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 388mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 1216IU | Vitamin C: 77mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg