Blueberry Gorgonzola Farmer's Salad
Blueberry Gorgonzola Farmer's Salad is a crisp summer salad made with fresh Florida blueberries, corn, and tomatoes and creamy gorgonzola cheese with grilled chicken that is perfect for lunch or dinner.
- 2 large pieces corn on the cob
- 4 cups fresh romaine lettuce chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 large fresh tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh crumbled gorgonzola cheese or blue cheese
- 2 cooked chicken breasts sliced
Cut the kernels from the corn.
In a large pan over medium high heat, bring salted water to a boil. Add the cut kernels of corn and cook for 4 minutes. Drain and rinse. Set aside.
In a large bowl, add the lettuce, corn, blueberries, tomatoes, cooked chicken, and crumbled gorgonzola cheese.
Toss and serve with your favorite salad dressing.
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 84mg | Sodium: 274mg | Potassium: 654mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 4816IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 109mg | Iron: 2mg