Berry Coconut Pecan Oatmeal
This red, white, and blue Berry Coconut Pecan Oatmeal has less added sugar, but all the deliciously sweet and nutty flavor of fresh raspberries, blueberries, coconut, and pecans, that will give you the energy you need to start the day.
- 1/2 cup whole grain oats
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup milk Optional: May need to adjust amount
- 1/4 cup chopped raspberries rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 packets SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener
In a medium bowl add the oats and pour in the water and stir. Microwave for about 1 minute at a time stirring in between until the oatmeal is the preferred consistency.
Optional: add milk and stir.
Stir in raspberries, blueberries, flaked coconut and chopped pecans and SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener. Enjoy!
Calories: 451kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 54mg | Potassium: 436mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 132IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 127mg | Iron: 3mg