Pumpkin Pie With a Gingersnap Crust
This Pumpkin Pie with a Gingersnap Crust is a scrumptious, creamy pumpkin pie with a crunchy, crumbly gingersnap crust, Greek yogurt, and much less sugar than a traditional pumpkin pie.
- 6 ounces sugar-free gingersnaps almost 1/2 a 13-ounce box
- 1/4 cup 4 TBL butter, melted (1/2 stick)
- 3 individual packages SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener
Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1 can 15 ounces solid pack pumpkin
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 24 packages SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener equals 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice mix
- 1/4 cup Pecan Halves
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine cookie crumbs, 3 packages SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener, and melted butter in a 9-inch pie pan. Press into sides. Bake for 5 minutes. Cool completely.
In a medium bowl, whisk together pumpkin, greek yogurt, sugar, salt, eggs, egg yolk, and pumpkin pie spice.
Pour the pumpkin pie filling on top of the gingersnap crust and place the pie in the center of the oven. Bake for about 55 to 60 minutes or until the top browns slightly and the pie is set. Top with the pecans.
Allow to cool before serving.
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 328mg | Potassium: 138mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 269IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 2mg