Stir Fry Zucchini Noodles
Stir Fry Zucchini Noodles, or zoodles, make a quick and easy low carb side dish that does not require a Spiralizer and is loaded with Asian-inspired flavor.
- 1 10.7-ounce package Veggie Noodle Co. Zucchini Spirals
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper optional
In a large skillet over medium heat, add oil. Saute the sliced onion and bell pepper for about 2 minutes. Add the Veggie Noodle Co. Zucchini Spirals and cook for a couple of minutes until softened. Add garlic and ginger and stir for a minute.
Add sesame oil and soy sauce and stir. Add crushed red pepper, if desired.
Serve the Stir Fry Zucchini Noodles hot.
Calories: 65kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 273mg | Potassium: 107mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 184IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg