Turkey Stir Fry with Sesame Ginger Dressing
Skip the Chinese take-out and have this yummy, healthy Turkey Stir Fry with Sesame Ginger Dressing and broccoli and carrots on the dinner table in 30 minutes.
Turkey Stir Fry
- 1-1/2 pound Honeysuckle White Turkey Cutlets cut into bite-sized cubes
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 green onions chopped
Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1- inch fresh ginger minced
- 1 teaspoon red chile garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
In a small bowl stir together the ingredients for the Sesame Ginger Dressing and set aside.
Heat wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add grapeseed oil. When oil is hot, add the turkey cutlets. Stir until the turkey is no longer pink.
Add broccoli florets and sliced carrots. Cook the vegetables for about 3 minutes or until they are tender.
Pour the Sesame Ginger Dressing over the turkey and vegetables and cook for about 3 more minutes.
Sprinkle sesame seeds over the top and add chopped green onions for garnish.
Serve with rice.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 587mg | Potassium: 196mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 5477IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg