Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
This Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Dip is a sweet, creamy, no-bake, minty chocolatey dessert dip that is perfect to celebrate the Irish for your St. Patrick's Day party!
- 1 8-ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon mint or peppermint extract
- 1 8- ounce container refrigerated whipped topping
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 1 cup creme de menthe bits like Andes Mints bits, plus a few more for garnish
Beat the cream cheese with a mixer on medium speed for about 1-2 minutes until smooth and creamy.
Add the powdered sugar and peppermint extract, and beat on low.
Add the whipped topping and green food coloring and beat on low until combined and the color is uniform. Fold in the creme de menthe bits.
Pour mixture into a serving dish and top with additional creme de menthe bits. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 155kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 65mg | Potassium: 36mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 227IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg