Easy Chicken Spaghetti
Easy Chicken Spaghetti is creamy and cheesy spaghetti with chicken in a creamy cheese sauce with canned tomatoes and chilies!
- 1 12-ounce package Skinner Spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups heavy cream or half and half
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons taco seasoning
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper optional
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chilies drained
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast rotisserie chicken works well
- 2 cups shredded Mexican Style cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
In a deep large skillet, melt the butter and add the flour. Stir until it makes a paste.
Pour in the chicken broth and stir.
Then stir in the heavy cream.
Add the minced garlic, taco seasoning and crushed red pepper (if desired.)
Pour in one drained can of diced tomatoes and green chilies.
Add shredded chicken and cheese.
Stir everything together.
Spoon everything into a baking dish and bake for 20 to 30 minutes in a preheated oven or until heated through and the cheese is melted.
Calories: 374kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 417mg | Potassium: 225mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 534IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 345mg | Iron: 1mg