Crockpot Philly Cheese Steak
This easy Crockpot Philly Cheese Steak uses a slow cooker to make this Philly Cheese Steak juicy, tender, and delicious for awesome sandwiches for a football game or for any event.
- Cooking spray
- 1 pound beef sirloin cut into 2-inch strips, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 large onion sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1-1/2 cups reduced sodium beef broth
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
Spray the inside of the crockpot or slow cooker with cooking spray, or use a slow cooker liner. Sprinkle the steak or roast with freshly cracked black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Add the onions and red and green bell peppers. Add the beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, red wine vinegar, and hot sauce.
Cook on Low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
Calories: 168kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 179mg | Potassium: 611mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1042IU | Vitamin C: 64mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 2mg