Jalapeño Popper Lasagna Rolls are a combination of two favorites: jalapeño popper appetizers and traditional lasagna rolls. Lasagna noodles are rolled up with cream cheese, bacon, cheese, and jalapeños inside to make a spicy, cheesy appetizer or tapas.
I love that these little Jalapeño Popper Lasagna Rolls are so versatile that they can either be served as an appetizer or light lunch or dinner, like a tapas.
The other thing I love is that they look fancy but are so easy to make. Boil the lasagna noodles as per the package instructions and then pat dry. Cut the noodle in half so they are not so long. Then spread on a layer of cream cheese.
Sprinkle on the diced jalapeños. If you don’t want the jalapenos to be as hot, remove all the seeds. If you like more heat, leave some of the seeds in.
Sprinkle with chopped bacon and cheddar cheese. I had a Mexican style blend cheese that I use, but I would recommend a sharp cheddar if you have it. That being said, you could use any cheese you have on hand.
Then just roll up each lasagna roll like in the photo above. Easy, peasy. I left them as is, but if you wanted you can cut each roll in half for mini lasagna rolls. I thought these were small enough and left them like this.
Then add your favorite marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese to top each lasagna roll. You could also have used enchilada sauce instead of marinara to give it a little more Mexican flair.
Then bake them; and they come out of the oven hot with all that spicy melted cheesy goodness.
For which occasion will you make these cute little Jalapeño Popper Lasagna Rolls?
Thank you for visiting. Don’t forget to Subscribe to Flavor Mosaic to have recipes delivered to your inbox. Follow Flavor Mosaic on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter to stay up to date with the latest happenings!
- 6 lasagna noodles cooked and drained
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 6 jalapenos seeded and diced
- 8 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Pat dry the lasagna noodles. Cut lasagna noodles in half lengthwise.
- Spread cream cheese over the lasagna noodles.
- Sprinkle diced jalapeños over the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle bacon bits and shredded cheddar cheese over the top.
- Roll each lasagna noodle.
- Spoon marinara sauce over the top of each lasagna roll.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 25 minutes.
If you like this recipe try my Buffalo Chicken Jalapeño Popper Pizza.
Or you may like my Bacon Jalapeño Cheesy Bread.